If you know me, you know I take my coffee very seriously. I thoroughly enjoy finding new ways to enjoy my morning cup of espresso. Now that the fall months are upon us, I have been enjoying pumpkin spice lattes. Whenever I share them on my Instagram stories, I always get so many questions. So, today I want to share how you can make your own Dairy-free pumpkin spice latte.
I will be sharing how you can make your own pumpkin spice latte at home 2 different ways. The first is to put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and frothy. And the other, which is my personal favorite, is to brew your coffee or espresso separately. Then add the other ingredients to a frother (CLICK HERE for the one I love) and froth until smooth, then add the mixture to your coffee.
WHAT I USED TO MAKE MY PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE:
Let’s talk Sweeteners:
Ok, so obviously if you’re on a Whole30, doing the 21-day sugar detox or just choosing to limit your sugar intake, you are going to skip the sweetener all together. But, if you do choose to add sweetener to your latte, here are a few I suggest:
- Maple Syrup– add a teaspoon for a smooth touch of maple flavor and a dash of sweetnesses.
- Simple Syrup-I enjoy using my Keto simple syrup here. But, you can certainly use regular simple syrup by simmering equal parts sugar and water until the sugar dissolves.
- Honey- adds a clean natural sweetness to your latte.
- Dates- Great if you’re vegan and I would only recommend using this for the blender method of making pumpkin spice latte. Let the date soak in warm water for at least 15 minutes, remove the seed if the date isn’t already pitted. Then add it to the blender with the other ingredients.
- Date syrup– another great vegan option if you don’t want to fuss with whole dates.
For more pumpkin flavors, check out our Vanilla pumpkin Creamer.Print
The perfect cozy treat for those crisp fall days. Pumpkin spice lattes made with a few simple ingredients and without all the added junk.
The Blender Method:
Add all of the ingredients to high powered blender like a vitamix and blend on high until smooth and frothy, about 30 seconds . Serve with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
The Frother Method:
Start by brewing your coffee or espresso and set it aside.
Pour the nut milk, pumpkin purée, salt, and sweetener into an electric frother and blend until the mixture is smooth and frothy. Pour the mixture over the brewed coffee or espresso. Finish with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
Keywords: Pumpkin spice latte, dairy-free coffee drinks